Open school week STEAM project in Mrs. Horn’s Class. Future engineers at work!
Please note that Kindergarten students will be dismissed at 11:20AM only on September 8th, 2016.
Morning Line –Up on September 8th and 9th will be as follows:
- On September 8th Pre-K students come in based on the time from the welcome letter. On September, 9th Pre-K students arrive at 9:00AM and will be dismissed at 11:00AM.
- Kindergarten and Frist Grade students will line-up in the Handball Courts under their assigned class number.
- Second, Third and Fourth Grade students will line-up in the Inner Courtyard under their assigned class number.
- Fifth Grade students will line-up in the Basketball Court under their assigned class number.
Pre-K Morning Line-Up: 8:00AM
Kindergarten – 5th Morning Line-Up: 7:45AM – 8:00AM
School Day: 8:00AM – 2:20PM Monday – Friday
Pre-K: Auditorium at 2:10PM
Kindergarten: Student Entrance 2:10PM
1st Grade: Student Entrance 2:10PM
2nd Grade: Inner Courtyard 2:10PM
3rd Grade: Inner Courtyard 2:15PM
4th Grade: Inner Courtyard 2:15PM
5th Grade: Student Entrance 2:15PM
Morning Line-Up Staring on September 13th will take place in the following areas:
- Pre- K: Will be picked up from the Inner Courtyard
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 will be seated in the cafeteria.
- Grades 2 and 3 will be seated outside their classrooms.
- Grades 4 and 5 will be picked up from the Auditorium.
Weather Advisory for January 25: Schools Are Open
On Monday, January 25, all schools will be open. All school programming, including after-school activities, will go on as scheduled. All school buses will be in service. Field trips using school buses will be canceled.
Students and staff should plan extra time to travel to and from school, and are encouraged to use mass transit.