|Dear Community Partners,|
We hope you and your family are well during this trying time. We are here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The NYC Health Department’s Education and Community Partnerships Unit offers FREE virtual workshops for the community on home health hazards. Please see the list below for upcoming trainings and workshops.
* Friday June 19 at 11am to 12pm – ABCs Webinar Series 4 – Intro to the Neighborhood Data Online Portal: Register here
* Friday June 19 at 1pm to 2pm – Lead Poisoning Prevention- English: Register here
* Tuesday June 23 at 11am to 1pm – ABCs Webinar Series 1 – Healthy Mealtimes and Lead poisoning (paint and products): Register here
* Wednesday June 24 at 11am to 1pm – ABCs Webinar Series 2 – Poison Control, Medicine Safety, Fire Safety and Child Safety: Register here
* Thursday June 25 at 11am to 1pm – ABCs Webinar Series 3 – Mold, Mice, Roaches, Bedbugs and Local Law 55 of 2018: Register here
* Tuesday June 30 at 12pm to 1pm – Lead Poisoning Prevention – Bengali: Register here
Visit our website to find more upcoming healthy homes webinars.If you have any questions, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646-632-6023 and leave a message. Thank you,Education and Community Partnerships Unit